We are looking for a BTS system Algorithm and Channel Modeling expert in B5G (Beyond 5G) systems research to Huawei R&D in Gothenburg.
As a technical expert, you are expected to participate and lead B5G systems research, a core business area for Huawei. You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make a better-connected world. You will also analyze requirements define and design system and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams, including system design, product design and product management.
- Research on B5G architecture and key enabling technologies, and analyze requirements
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future wireless networks.
- Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation.
- Advanced PhD in Communication Engineering, BTS system Algorithm, Channel Modeling, Signal Processing, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- Strong background in wireless BTS systems, signal processing Algorithm, Channel Modeling.
- Deep knowledge about multi-antenna systems.
- Deep knowledge of PHY layer one algorithms, such as precoding, decoding and scheduling algorithms.
- Good understanding of antenna systems, channel models, wireless propagation, radio systems and radio system components.
- Substantial experience with wireless system performance evaluation and optimization. Experience in Matlab, Python, C, C++ programming languages.
- Knowledgeable about Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms in LTE, NR or other wireless systems.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with hardware experts, antenna experts, algorithm experts and system experts.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please note that we only accept applications sent via our recruitment system.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.