For the Technical Cooperation Department of Huawei’s Sweden Research Centre (SRC), we are looking for a new team mate who could support R&D projects
- Support Huawei Sweden R&D center’s R&D cooperation projects - procedures and processes
- Keep track of ongoing R&D cooperation projects’ deliverables, reporting, payment
- Support cooperation activities with local universities
- Analyze Nordic countries’ cutting edge ICT technologies and generate reports.
- Master in telecommunication, EE, computer science, or similar fields of ICT;
- 1 - 3 years working experience;
- Self-driven spirit is a must
- Careful way of working is important
- Good at teamwork (reference from previous employer will be referred)
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) , Chinese Mandarin(Fluent in written or spoken) , Swedish is a plus
- Connections with academy and industry (including universities, research institutes, VCs, startups and companies) is a plus;
- Knowledge and understanding of cutting edge ICT technologies is a plus.
This is a full-time consulting position at the R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.