We are currently providing a consultant opportunity in the Huawei RU-System group in Kista. This role is focused on world-leading Radio Unit (RU) solutions.The prime objective is R&D within RU system.
The areas of the research comprise:
- 5G RF solution research, including 5G low-frequency and 5G high-frequency massive MIMO active antenna systems (AASs).
- RU system algorithm analysis, such as: DPD, CFR, SRC, ICS, CPRI etc.
- RF key technology and sub-system research, such as: antenna calibration, timing and synchronization etc.
- RU system architecture analysis, including logical and physical architectures.
Qualifications & experience
- This position requires you to be an expert in RF-Systems and to have very strong skills in modeling and simulations.
- You are expected to have the ability to track latest technical trends in RF systems.
- We hope you have more than 10 years’ experience in RF systems.
- Hands-on experience in designing and characterizing RF building blocks as well as building RF test beds is a must.
- Familiar with RF measurement instruments, e.g. VNAs, spectrum analyzers, vector signal generators, and oscilloscopes.
- In-depth knowledge on massive MIMO AASs is a plus.
- Previous experience of telecom/ base station systems timing and synch aspects, including time and frequency distribution, oscillators and PLLs is also a plus.
- A PhD Degree in a relevant area.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- The right candidate must be open-minded and eager to share knowledge, ideas and experiences with colleagues and should have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
- As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Good social and networking skills to support teamwork in project groups as well as ability to work independently is required.
- Good communication, documentation and presentation skills are a must.
- MATLAB, Simulink, ADS, SystemView, HFSS, etc.
- English, verbal and writing
This is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson