We are currently looking for a baseband software experts/Specialists to join our Wireless Baseband system design team in Kista, Sweden. The team is responsible for many-core parallel computing platform/framework orients to 5G baseband.
The candidate will work on top of in-house designed many core SoC, to design a platform and also programming paradigm. This platform/programming paradigm must be high performance, scalable and flexible. Application developers must be easy to create software by using this platform and programming paradigm.
You will be responsible for:
- Designing Concurrent programming model to offer appropriate abstraction
- Designing Parallel programming model in real-time embedded system
- Designing, implementing and integrating the platform(Code writing and debugging skills is
- also required)
- Submit solution /suggestions for the ASIC team (some solutions must be first verified by software)
Key requirements ：
- The candidate should have minimum 5 years of experience from R&D of parallel design in wireless baseband system, Wireless Layer1 experience is a must, better if have some basic knowledge about ASIC/DSP hardware,3GPP Radio Network architecture, Performance and functionality evolution
- Knowledge in actor model, DAG scheduling and execution
- Programing paradigms for multiprocessor/many core SoC
- Experience with 3GPP LTE/NR L1 and L2 development/design. This includes the PHY, MAC (Control and Data plane), RLC and PDCP layers
- Knowledge in ULPHY
- Excellent knowledge in programming languages C/C++
- Excellent knowledge in Linux environments
- Bachelor’s + 5 years of experience or Master’s degree/PHD
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English
This is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.