IT & Engineering - Stockholm
About the position
We are currently looking for 2 consultants to work in the role as Software Expert.
In this role you will work in a small team with the responsibility to improve the software development process with HQ experts。
You are also expected to be able to contribute with your expertise in software engineering process and development, architecture, refraction.
You are expected to report and present your analysis work both internally in the Huawei Sweden office, but also to our close colleagues in Headquarters in China.
You are expected to travel to China several times a year.
Qualifications & experience
- You have a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. in Computer Science
- You have at least 10+ years’ experience in software architecture and development
- You have rich experience in software refraction.
- You have rich experience in software engineering process, such like agile, XP, reaction programming etc.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- High technical leadership.
- Analytical, open-minded, solution-oriented, self-driving with a professional attitude.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D offices in Stockholm and China.
In this role you will split your time between China and Sweden.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.