BTS System Engineer
Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for a BTS system engineer in the area of 5G systems research. As a technical expert you are expected to participate and lead 5G systems research, which is a core business area for Huawei. You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make a better connected world. You will also analyze requirements, define and design systems and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
- Lead and participate in specification of BTS system and subsystem requirements and architecture.
- Research on novel BTS technology, system, and architecture.
- Support the design of new system concepts.
- Lead and participate in research on key enabling technologies.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future BTS systems.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Advanced MS or PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, System Design or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- +10 years of Experience (post graduate research can be included if in relevant domain) Good understanding of radio systems and radio system components.
- Strong background in wireless communications
- Strong knowledge of L1 and L2 algorithms and functions
- Several years of experience in BTS system and architecture analysis, modeling, simulation, or design.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems and components.
- Familiar with LTE and NR standards and 3GPP.
- Experience in performance prediction and analysis of simulated/measured data with MATLAB.
- Should be able to travel frequently between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.