Data Collection System Engineer - Huawei
You are expected to lead the development of the data collection platform for future ADAS and AD. You will also cooperate with different teams including system design, algorithm design, and project management to develop ADAS sensors and functions, as well as analyze their requirements.
- Design a data collection platform to facilitate sensor and algorithm development for ADAS.
- Continuously develop the platform to include new sensors and algorithms.
- Define requirements for future data collection platforms.
- Lead data collection activities, data analysis, and data annotation.
- Define relevant scenarios for data collection.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive products.
- Contribute to specification of automotive perception systems and subsystem requirements.
- Contribute to the design of new system concepts.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- MSc or PhD in Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background.
- Extensive experience in automotive sensor and perception systems.
- Solid knowledge of automotive sensors, such as mono/stereo cameras, radars, lidars, IMU, GNSS.
- Solid knowledge of different levels of autonomy for AD and different ADAS functions, their requirements, and relevant standards.
- Knowledge of the radar hardware, including antennas, chips, and interfaces.
- Experience with ADAS function testing and ADAS performance evaluation.
- Experience with data collection software and hardware.
- Knowledge of ground truth solutions for ADAS.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary and multicultural team.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.