5G Security Standards and Research expert - Huawei Germany
- Communicate with operators, standard organizations, and national security institutes about security certifications on 5G core network.
- Convey our concepts and actions on network security
- Promote SCAS+NESAS solutions such that they can better understand and adopt them for a unified security certification solution
- Attend some 3GPP SA3 meetings, security summits and forums on 5G/NFV held in EU
- Track the security technology trends and directions in industry
- Insight and identify potential opportunities and challenges in industry policy, 5G, AI, ... on security domain.
- Master or higher degree (preferred) in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 10 years of successful experience in wireless communication industry
- Excellent knowledge about security standards in 4G/5G, like 3GPP SCAS, GSMA NESAS etc.
- Excellent knowledge about security solutions in Cloud security and NFV security
- Extensive and profound knowledge of core network and wireless communication system, in particular GPRS/UMTS/EPC PS CN architecture.
- Strong communication skills and team work
- Be able to travel and attend security meetings, forums and workshops with customers.
This is a full-time consultancy position based in Munich, Germany.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.