MM-Wave Mobile Terminal System Architect - Huawei
IT & Engineering - Gothenburg
Huawei Gothenburg research centre is now looking for an mm-wave mobile terminal system architect. You are expected to research on and propose mm-wave system architectures and technologies to lead the mm-wave mobile terminal system research.
You will also analyze requirements, define, and design systems and product architectures, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams, including system design, product design and product management.
- Research on novel mm-wave mobile terminal technology, system, and architecture.
- Research on key enabling mm-wave technologies and propose system and technology direction.
- Analyze the specification and requirements of mm-wave mobile terminal subsystem and system.
- Propose novel mm-wave mobile terminal system architectures
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future products.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Support the design of new system concepts.
- MSc or PhD in Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with more than ten years of relevant experience from Mobile Terminal industry.
- Several years of experience in system and architecture analysis of 3G/4G/5G mobile phones.
- Experienced in mm-wave system architecture design.
- Deep knowledge and substantial experience in both mobile device (radio, L1/L2) system design from 2G/3G/4G systems, and in microwave/mm-wave technology (>20GHz).
- A solid understanding of electromagnetic field theory and experience from EM field simulator tool.
- Deep knowledge and several years of experience in research and development of key mm-wave technologies including all of the following components and sub-blocks: antenna, antenna array, phase shifters, amplifiers, oscillators, and filters.
- Very familiar with the several of the following areas: mm-wave channel and propagation, different MIMO beamforming techniques, Antenna in package (AiP) technologies, digital pre-distortion (DPD), antenna array calibration.
- Experience with system simulations to analyze hardware requirements and signal processing solutions.
- Familiar with wireless communication standards, including LTE and NR in 3GPP.
- Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.