LTE and 5G Baseband Algorithm Expert - Huawei
The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the System Algorithm group at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei Wireless RAN product. We work on both Advanced Receivers, Advanced Antenna Systems and on Radio Resource Management algorithms. The research is in nontraditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, then you should consider the following positions.
• To lead research and innovation in the area of baseband receiver for future generations of product.
• Contribute to Huawei’s strategic vision in the receiver technology area.
• To follow and influence the research tracks in Huawei Wireless Radio Access networks.
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
• At least 7 years experiences in physical layer algorithm development for cellular network.
• Solid research background in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
• Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia.
• Experience in modeling and link level simulation.
• Good knowledge in physical layer architectural design.
• A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in machine learning.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
This is a full-time consultancy position at Huawei R&D in Stockholm.
For information please contact Karin Persson.