We are looking for a SIP/VoIP Communication Expert for our client in Stockholm.
You will develop and maintain our modern cloud infrastructure software for enterprise communication. The infrastructure provides the back-end implementation of our enterprise communication and collaboration solution. In addition, you are challenged by highly creating performance services that are SIP-based.
What are you going to do?
- Enjoy working with SCRUM as a development process.
- Taking part in all development-related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, troubleshooting, and bug-fixing.
- Creating great software that lasts, and take pride in your work.
- Enjoy working within the public cloud environment.
- Build the future generation communication services
What do you need?
- Be an experienced SIP/VoIP developer using common open-source frameworks, such as Kamailio and FreeSwitch.
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, maintainable, and not make you (or anybody else) ashamed six months from writing it.
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
- Good experience in Java language
- Natural feel for c and c++
- Good understanding of different Linux operating systems
- Have a Masters of Science Degree or equivalent academic experience.
For this position, we prefer candidates currently living in Sweden.
This is a full-time position in Stockholm.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.