Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an mmW sensing algorithms expert. As a technical expert, you are responsible for the following domains:
1. Research and development of sensor fusion – mmW sensor signal processing algorithms, including target detection, measurements of range, velocity, and angle.
2. Algorithms development of sensor-fusion based detection, multi-target status tracking.
3. Exploring innovative applications, including but not limited to health monitoring, elder healthcare, and personal ID authentication.
4. Engineering implementation of AI algorithms.
- PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Mathematics, Automation, Computer Science or equivalent background.
- A few years of industry experience in sensor fusion, sensing algorithms design and optimization for indoor sensors, and up-to-date knowledge in sensor products and technology trends.
- Experienced in E2E design of sensing algorithm solutions.
- In-depth knowledge with innovative problem-solving on low-RCS detection, object recognition with interference, ghost recognition and elimination, high-resolution algorithm, sparse array design, multi-target fusion and blocking, etc.
- Experienced with co-design and optimization methods of sensing algorithms for given sensor hardware specifications.
- Experienced in the engineering implementation of neural networks based AI algorithms.
- Solid background in radar theory and mathematical analysis.
- Professional knowledge in radar signal processing and AI algorithms.
- Proficient with Matlab/Python/C programming languages.
- Experienced with ARM, DSP or FPGA.
- Able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team and be self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to travel short term in Europe and China.
It´s a consulting position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.