Junior Accountant to international company in Solna
Our client is looking for an ambitious and self-driven Junior Accountant. We will give you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a vibrant multinational company. You will be supporting the Accounting Manager. The variety of tasks include:
- Monthly and quarterly Balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of GL entries
- Overview of active lease contracts, clearing of lease GL accounts
- Handle supplier invoices (coding, PO requests) and ensure they are correctly booked; provide assistance to AP Customer support on any queries or issues
- Assistance with VAT reporting: checking accuracy of VAT ledger and tax codes; reviewing / assisting with any queries or issues
- Review and filing of statistical reports (Intrastat, sales etc.)
- Internal and external audit preparation support
- Review of travel expenses
- Being the proactive problem solver and managing accounting related issues for our staff
- Other accounting related projects and tasks, depending on the need of the organization
You will be able to work on a wide range of activities. We offer a pleasant and flexible work environment with bright open work spaces Currently, a lot of the work is done remotely due to the Covid-19 pandemic though. This position is based at the client's office in Solna. The length of this assignment is approximately 12 months, starting as soon as possible.
We are looking for
People with a passion for their profession! You are bursting with energy and you cannot wait to start working. You are eager to learn, like to show initiative and you are ambitious about your goals.
We are looking for a person with a relevant academic background and some experience within accounting and financial reporting. Understanding of taxation and VAT reporting is also important as well as good Excel skills. Previous experience in any ERP system is a plus
Good knowledge of verbal and written English is a must and preferably also Swedish. Any other Nordic language is a plus.
This is a full-time consultancy position through Incluso in Solna.
For more information, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.