You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make a better connected world. You will also analyze requirements, define and design systems and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design, product design and product management.
- Research on wireless architecture and key enabling technologies,and analyze requirements(Wifi and Terminal to BTS system).
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future wireless networks.
- Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation.
- Advanced PhD in Communication Engineering, Wifi system simulation, BTS system Algorithm, Channel Modeling, Signal Processing, Electronic Engineering or equivalent background with several years of experience.
- Strong background in wireless communication system (BTS & Terminals), signal processing Algorithm, Channel Modeling.
- Experienced in ray-tracing channel modelling and wireless channel simulation.
- Deep knowledge about the Wifi system.
- Deep knowledge about multi-antenna systems.
- Deep knowledge of PHY layer 1 algorithms, such as precoding, decoding and scheduling algorithms.
- Good understanding of antenna systems, channel models, wireless propagation, radio systems and radio system components.
- Substantial experience with wireless system performance evaluation and optimization. Experienced in Python, Matlab, C, C++ programming languages.
- Knowledgeable about Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms in LTE, NR or other wireless system.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with hardware experts, antenna experts, algorithm experts and system experts.
- Should be able to travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.