We are looking for a Visual UX Designer to our Automotive client in Gothenburg, Sweden.
What you will do:
- Work with in-car user experiences.
- Be part of a scrum team and work from a backlog in close collaboration with other interaction and visual designers.
- Keep consistency in the user interface.
- Communicate and visualise designs and animations using Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects or similar tools.
- Document solutions as well as present design proposals on crits & design reviews.
- Assist on usability tests.
Who are you?
- Bachelors Degree in Graphic Design, Media, Arts or equivalent.
- 6-8 years of documented experience with Visual User Experience Design.
- Good interaction design skills and a passion for Digital UI Graphics and UX Design.
- Strong creative, design, and visualization skills.
- Ability to think across the customer journey and different touch points.
- Experience writing UX guidelines and creating and using design systems.
- Excellent skills in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, Flinto.
- Basic knowledge in 3D design (Blender, Maya or Cinema 4D).
- Understanding of the in-car user context.
- Hands-on getting things done attitude and able to work in a structured way.
- Good communication skills and ability to work in group.
- Responsive to feedback and able to follow directions.
- Driver’s licence.
- Excellent English skills.
Documented experience in development of multi-modal user interfaces is meritorious.
Online and/or PDF portfolio is a must for this application.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.