We are looking for a Administrative Coordinator to our customers HR & Office team. This is an assignment where you need to be fluent in Chinese and English whilst Swedish is a nice to have.
Various administrative tasks
- HR administration such as:
- Manage HR mail inbox
- Consultant, headcount and FTE reporting
- Communication and coordination with payroll
- Confirmation letters and agreements
- MBL minutes of meeting
- Translations Chinese/English
- Create and coordinate purchase requests
- Manage supplier agreements
- Egencia (travel agency) administration
- Travel booking and administration
- Plan, book and coordinate events, meetings and visits
- Create and prepare presentations
- Facility and office coordination
- Routine and process improvement
- Coordinate projects
- Support Visa process
- Manage and update information on intranet
- Possibly fill-in for reception/switchboard
We’re looking for someone structured, well-organized, detail-oriented with an administrative background and preferably also with some kind of experience within HR. Office programs shall be well known, and above basic general computer knowledge. You need to follow up on things and who’s service minded.
Your background might be as a former Executive Assistant who wants to explore the HR area, a translator who wish to do more various administrative tasks or an HR administrator.
This is a full-time consultancy position at our clients office in Gothenburg.
Aug 17 - Feb 19, with possibility to extend.
For more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.