We are currently looking for a Senior Thermal design engineer to the Huawei Engineering lab at the Stockholm office, to take on the challenge to design and compare our future cooling concepts.
We expect this engineer to be responsible for the Thermal analysis of various telecom equipment incl requirement specification analysis
The work will be done in very close cooperation with our system design teams in Kista and our head office in China.
Essential Skills required: (as many as possible from list below):
- We expect the candidate to have more than 5-10 years experiences on thermal design of telecom equipment or equivalent industrial challenge and that this have given the candidate a thorough and deep understanding of cooling of electronics and a wide experience of CFD programs like : Ice Pack, Fluent and especially StarCCM and Flotherm
- The position will also handle cooperation projects with Universities so experience of the academic research environment is appreciated.
- We also expect an expertise of conceptual design of equipment and comparison of various thermal solutions in both the cost and the functionality perspective.
- For this position we prefer experiences of the ‘platform, concept & product portfolio’ discussions that take place during the initial phases of a product lifecycle.
- The candidate can of course communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- We require a PhD, in mechanical engineering or equivalent background.
Additional skills required:
- We expect that the candidate can work independently as well as in a team
- The candidate should have a high focus on delivering high quality work
- The candidate should have a strong feeling and interest for development and to share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.