This High-Performance Embedded Computing expert will play an active role in provisioning, and development of Huawei’s next generation wireless system, provide Huawei wireless units with high performance competence, architectures, and solutions for platforms, networks, and services.
You will help organizations understand best practices in HPEC solutions, and build the software architecture based on Huawei Hardware platform and chipsets.
- Design High-Performance Embedded Computing architectures based on embedded system
- To act as a high-level expert who can deal with escalated various HPEC issues.
- Build performance benchmarks
- Ensure optimal deployment of production solutions.
- We are looking for person in computer science engineering or related subject
- Deep understanding of parallel computing and the cpu architecture (ARM/DSP preferred).
- Good Knowledge of the memory system（HBM/DDR/CACHE）, reduce the latency of memory access by architecture optimization，prefetching ，branch prediction etc.
- Knowledge about performance optimization and familiar with the optimization tools (perf, Oprofile,benchmark tools).
- Experience in lockless system design ,pipeline procedure ,data flow, high efficiency communication methods.
- Knowledge of wireless systems(4G/5G),Baseband knowledge is highly preferred.
- Ability to create technical specification and requirements and work independently and with no direction/supervision.
- Able to quickly adapt to new or evolving technologies related to new product & services requiring validation or research. Good understanding of methods to test and verify the performance of system
- Able to communicate well in English, both in written and oral form.
- Creativity and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and eagerness to acquire new knowledge and apply it in the job.
- Knowledge of 5G mobile systems, and hands-on experience on top of theoretical skills is particularly valued
- PhD in computer science, engineering, physical or life sciences or related discipline
- Working knowledge of HPC schedulers and distributed/parallel file systems, HPC development process, high throughput and tight coupling approaches
- Good knowledge of compiler (GCC)
- Good collaboration and communication skills
- Talent for innovation, and excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.