We are looking for a Cooperation project Assistant, who need to be in the charge of all the cooperation projects in Gothenburg Huawei Research Center.
As the cooperation Assistant/Manager, you are expected to participate all the cooperation projects, support or charge the cooperation projects progress, such as NDA, e-flow, contract and other internal process, outside partner progress, and all related documents. And you also need to do some technique insight summary which related the cooperation resources.
- Follow up and charge all the cooperation projects to catch the target and KPI in GRC;
- Cooperate and communicate with other CM and PM in detail each project and communicate with Stockholm platform cooperation team well.
- Identify the risks in the project and solve the problems so that the project can proceed smoothly as planned target by using the project management method and more communication skill.
- Technique insight summary.
- Advanced Master or PhD in project management, wireless communication, and etc.
- Good knowledge about wireless communication systems, cell phone, mm-wave technique, Automotive Sensor fusion etc.
- Experience in project management skill, communication skill and other cooperation project related skill etc.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Fluency in English and Chinese
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information please contact Marianne Nilsson.