The Huawei office in Stockholm Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms.
The research is in nontraditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, then you should consider the following positions.
- Research and innovation in the area of wireless communications.
- To lead new applications of mathematical theory in the wireless network and big data.
- Experience in modeling and simulation.
- Experience with various applications of mathematical tools, like in estimation and optimization problems.
- A PhD degree in mathematics.
- Solid research background and extensive experiences in the area of belief propagation (message passing algorithms with graphical models).
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia, like machine learning.
This is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm, Sweden.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.