Huawei Gothenburg research center is charge the next generation for BTS technique area of B5G and 6G systems research. As a technical expert you are expected to participate TWT related systems research, and you need to be the TWT PA and TWT related System Expert. You need to have knowledge of wireless communication, such as 4G / 5G and satellite communication.
You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make a better connected world and changing the human life. You will also analyze requirements, define and design systems and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams including system design and technique breakthrough.
- Research on 6G or 7G TWT technique, architectures and key enabling technologies, and analyze requirements
- Find innovative and cost-efficient TWT solutions for future wireless networks.
- Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation tools.
- Charge of some TWT related technique cooperation projects.
- PhD in Microwave Engineering or TWT technique related background with several years of experience.
- Strong knowledge background in TWT PA, TWT power supply and TWT system & design, wireless communications.
- Good understanding of wireless and satellite systems, radio systems and radio system components, TWT power supply system and technique.
- Substantial experience in TWT and RF testing, familiar with RF test instruments such as vector network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal generators and etc.
- Substantial experience in EM simulation tools, such as CST, Ansys HFSS and other design tools.
- Familiar with LTE standards and new radio-standards/technologies in 5G and 3GPP.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with hardware experts, antenna experts, algorithm experts and system experts.
- Should be able to travel frequently between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
About Huawei and Gothenburg research center
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world and Huawei established the first overseas R&D office in Sweden in 2000. Huawei Technologies Sweden AB is continuously growing and with 300+ R&D engineers located in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund. We are trailblazing the path to future 5G wireless systems with focus on standardization, research and pre-development.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.