The Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an RF system expert in B5G (Beyond 5G) systems research. As a technical expert, you are expected to participate and lead B5G systems research, a core business area for Huawei. You will have the opportunity to utilize your skills to make a better-connected world. You will also analyze requirements, define and design systems and product architecture, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams, including system design, product design and product management.
- Research on B5G architecture and key enabling technologies, and analyze requirements
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future wireless networks.
- Evaluate the performance of new ideas/architectures by simulation.
- PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Microwave Engineering, Electronic Engineering
- Strong background in wireless communications, radio systems, RF engineering, RF antenna
- Deep knowledge about multi-antenna systems.
- Deep knowledge of radio systems and radio system components.
- Good understanding of PHY layer one algorithms, such as precoding, decoding and scheduling algorithms.
- Good understanding of antenna systems, channel models, wireless propagation, RF material technology (such as metamaterials)
- Experience in Matlab, Python, C, C++ programming languages.
- Knowledgeable about Layer 1 and Layer 2 algorithms in LTE, NR or other wireless systems.
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team with hardware experts, antenna experts, algorithm experts and system experts.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
Please note that we only accept applications sent via our recruitment system.
This is a full-time consultancy position at our R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden. Business travel is expected, both within Europe and to China.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.