Huawei Gothenburg research center is now looking for an automotive radar expert. As a technical expert, you are expected to participate in and technically lead automotive radar research.
You will also analyze requirements, define, design systems and product architectures, and verify the proposed solutions by cooperating with different teams, including system design, product design, and product management.
- Lead research on automotive radar system and architecture.
- Research on key enabling technologies and propose system and technology direction.
- Define the automotive radar system and technology development strategies.
- Find innovative and cost-efficient solutions for current and future automotive radar products.
- Contribute to the specification of the automotive radar system and subsystem requirements, radar waveforms, and digital signal processing definition.
- Evaluate and review the performance of new ideas/architectures.
- Support the design of new system concepts and signal processing algorithms.
- PhD in Communication Engineering, Signal Processing, Computer Science, Electronic
- Engineering or equivalent background with +10 year of experience.
- More than ten years of experience in automotive radar industry with more than three years in the automotive radar expert role with solid knowledge of all related technologies, functions, standards, and requirements.
- Deep knowledge and more than ten years of experience in several of the following: target detection and estimation, target grouping, classification, and tracking, array and MIMO radar system and signal processing, waveform optimization, scanning strategy development and optimization, image processing, sensor fusion, video tracking, MUSIC, and high angular resolution algorithms.
- Strong knowledge of RF systems and subsystems such as an oscillator, PLL, antenna, amplifier, filter.
- Mentor the project junior and mid-level engineers, and review their work for quality
- Experience with radar system performance evaluation and optimization, and MATLAB programming
- Should be able to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Should travel between Huawei Sweden R&D office in Stockholm (Kista) and Gothenburg, short term travel in Europe and China.
- Should be able to work in a team and possess good interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
This is a consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Gothenburg, Sweden.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.