Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Nordic - DHL Supply Chain
Economy, Finance & Legal - Stockholm
DHL Supply Chain in the Nordics is recruiting for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) based in their offices in Stockholm (Solna).
The role responsibilities include the coordination and consolidation of the Nordics region results as well as the creation of monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts and budgets.
The role holder will work closely with both the CFO and CEO in providing accurate financial analysis and future forecasting of the business results.
There will be a high level of interaction with Business Controllers in each country and regional team on providing both reporting requirements and meeting deadlines.
- Lead the development and management of P&L and Balance sheet reporting across the region and provide analysis critique to all stakeholders in regional and cluster teams.
- Provide leadership and coordination for the timely reporting of financial results and all reporting requirements for the region.
- Provide full financial visibility of country and customer results.
- Coordinate and lead the reporting for all business review such as month end, BRMs, QBRs and Budgets.
- Manage the regional controlling area of indirect functions in close cooperation with the regional Finance team and Global office.
- Ensure cash forecasting is accurate and implement effective debt management on behalf of the region.
- Ensure Crest requirements are met for budget/forecast process.
- Provide ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
- Ensure financial reporting & forecasting aids effective decision making and monitors progress.
- Work closely with the Accounting Governance & Compliance team to ensure full alignment with DSC Divisional guidelines and that there are no financial issues reported by PwC in any quarter.
- Ability to engage in open dialogue and to communicate (technical) matters clearly and effectively to senior management.
- Strong communication and good time management skills to ensure reporting deadlines are met.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills working across a regional or cluster level.
- Degree in Accounting / Finance, professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent).
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience in management accounting, financial accounting or controlling with 3 years in managerial role, preferably in logistics / transportation industry or multinational companies.
- Audit or Group reporting experience will be an advantage.
- Team player, meticulous and good project management skills.
- Competent with Microsoft Applications e.g. Word, Excel (Advance-level) and PowerPoint.
- An ability and awareness of the need to operate with an appropriate sensitivity toward the cultural differences within the region.
- Experience of managing a small team is desirable
- Prior experience of working with Oracle accounting package is an advantage.
- Fluency in English. No Swedish is required for this position.
This is a permanent and full-time position.
Please submit your application in English, CV and cover letter, as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.