LTE and 5G Baseband specialist
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
We are currently looking for an LTE and 5G Baseband expert to take on the challenges to develop multistandard solutions for the next generation wireless products.
You will be responsible for physical layer architecture design for 5G wireless standards, to define requirements, design features, drive technical studies, and coordinate works between different teams.
You are going to work closely with physical layer algorithm developers, layer 2 scheduler algorithm developers, hardware designers and software designers. The project is organized in very close cooperation with the Huawei wireless teams in Shanghai.
- To be successful in this role the candidate should have at least 5 years experiences in physical layer system design for LTE or UMTS.
- You should have good knowledge in physical layer algorithms.
- You should have good knowledge in physical layer architectural design and software implementation, or layer 2 software implementation.
- You should have good knowledge in massive MIMO system.
- Understanding of LTE L2 scheduler algorithms and its implementation is a plus.
A Master degree in engineering or equivalent background is required.
The candidates should have highly developed skills in finding new innovative solutions, strategic visions and ability of leading and driving activities.
Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred. As we are a global company the candidate must be able to communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
This is a full-time consultancy position at our R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden. Business travel is expected, both within Europe and to China.
For more information please contact Kain Persson.