The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms. The research is in nontraditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, then you should consider the following positions.
• Research and innovation in the area of baseband/physical layer algorithm for 5G product.
• To lead the research directions in Huawei wireless RAN.
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
• Experience in modeling and simulation.
• Experience with estimation and optimization problems.
• Knowledge of C/C++.
• A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Experience in 5G technologies like massive MIMO, hybrid beamforming.
• Solid research background in areas like compressed sensing, hybrid beamforming, Bayesian inference, message passing, grassmannian manifold, probabilistic graphical model, combinatorial optimization, graph theory, sampling method.
• Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia, like machine learning.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson