Software Experts to international team in China
IT & Engineering
Great opportunity for Software Experts!
Do you want to join a highly qualified team of Software Experts to work on Huawei's new OS?
You will have a chance to work with an International Expert Team on this interesting and challenging project.
Work location: Nan Jing / Shenzhen, China
Period: 3-6 months
You are an Expert with 8-10 years of experience within the following areas!
- AG Connect（Firebase）
- Machine learning service (ML Kit)
- Health Kit
- Nearby Service
We are looking for experts to the following roles:
AG Connect (Firebase)
- Proficient in Google Firebase technology architecture.
- From a developer’s perspective, have a deep understanding of Serverless products, understand the needs and usage scenarios of overseas developers for Firebase.
- Or have rich experience using Firebase for mobile application development.
Machine learning service(ML Kit)
- Familiar with multi-language speech recognition, machine translation, video caption , voice transcription, knowledge graph related technical experience.
- Familiar with multi-language of co-model, Transfer learning , pre-training model algorithms techniques.
- Familiar with the voice noise reduction, mult-speaker separation, background sound separation, dialect accent and other voice technology optimization experience;
- Familiar with NLP algorithm of syntax analysis, parts of speech analysis, text classification and text clustering.
- Proficient in a algorithm framework of TensorFlow, Keras, Caffe, familiar with open source framework such as Sphinx, Kaldi, openNM, BERT, etc.
Analytics Kit (2 roles)
- Experience in analysis services or have worked in the following companies are preferred: mixpanel, flurry, Amazon mobile analytics, fabric, country, localytics, Facebook, analytics for apps, appsflyer, adjust, branch and GA etc.
- Familiar with the product system of data analysis system, especially with relevant experience.
- Familiar with the product architecture of data analysis system and the design of user and event models.
- Understanding overseas developers deeply, know what the develops think and want for the analysis system, and be able to communication with developers, and attract developers to useanalytics kit.
- Experience in architecture design of analysis system, and have worked in the following companies are preferred: mixpanel, flurry, Amazon mobile analytics, fabric, country,
- localytics, Facebook, analytics for apps, appsflyer, adjust, branch and GA etc.
- In-depth research and relevant design experience on big data open source products,such as hive, spark, Kafka, HBase, Flink and other relevant open source products.
- Familiar with OLAP engine, such as kylin, Druid, Clickhouse, etc., and have relevant design experience.
- Proficient in Google Fit technology architecture.
- Familiar with the Google FIT ecological operation.
- mechanism and have successful experience in ecological development.
- Experience in sports health ecosystem.
Nearby Service (3 roles)
- Proficiency in ultrasonic transmission and extensive engineering experience.
- Proficient in digital communication and signal processing theory, familiar with various modulation and demodulation algorithms, channel coding algorithms, etc.
- Deeply mastered the recent research progress and development trend in the field of ultrasonic transmission.
- Proficient in Bluetooth Core Spec and A2DP, AVRCP, PBAP, HFP, MAP and ble/ble mesh specifications
- Familiar with Android system architecture, independent system analysis and design capabilities, strong problem analysis and resolution skills
- Familiar with various Bluetooth protocol stacks, including Android BlueDroid, Broadcom BSA, IVT Bluelet, etc.
- Solid foundation of security theory, including basic cryptography algorithms, authentication systems, and security privilege models.
- Familiar with well-known algorithms of cryptography, such as RSA, DH, ECC, Hash algorithm, etc.
- Familiar with 802.11i, wpa/wpa2, eap, eapol, tls and other security certification systems
- Rich experience in security communication practice.
These are all full-time consultancy positions based at Huawei in China.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson.