Senior RFCI Design Engineer
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
The candidate will join the Kista design team, which is responsible for designing RFIC/MMIC Integrated Circuits that will be used in GSM, UMTS, LTE infrastructures and point to point or backhaul applications (3GHz to 42GHz and E band).
The blocks within such a RFIC/MMIC include, but not limited to, LNA, MIXER, RFVGA, IFVGA, PLL, VCO, DSA, divider, multiplier, filter, and PA predriver. The design processes to be used are RF CMOS and BiCMOS. The candidate will be involv ed in one or several phases like architecture design, circuit design, simulation, layout, and verification.
The RFIC used in telecom infrastructure has superb performance requirement, therefore the candidate needs to have an overview of system requirement and does design trade off.
He/she should be good at teamwork, and he/she should also be able to work effectively with minimum supervision in a team.
Occasionally the candidate needs to coach more junior team members.
Required Education and Experience
- PhD, MS or Bachelor degree
- At least 5 years experience in RFIC design, preferably in wireless transceivers.
- Hands on experience and in depth knowledge of CMOS/BiCMOS design.
- Knowledge of wireless tran sceiver architecture and system level plan.
- Skillful at Bipolar, S parameters, passive devices, EM tools and PCB.
- Skilled to use Cadence design system
- Familiar with measurement instruments, such as network analyzer, spectrum analyzer, signal source analyzer, signal generator and etc.
- Modeling of analog circuit using verilog A language.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.