Senior Researcher 5G + Industry
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
Huawei Sweden is looking for 2 senior researchers in industrial manufacturing and automation to drive 5G and beyond.
Huawei Technologies Sweden AB is looking for senior researchers to be part of a multi cultural team of experts Identifying and researching new key technologies for 5G + Industrial Internet. As part of our research team, you will be responsible for analyzing requirements from Manufacturing Industry on 5G/MEC and identifying new key technologies for 5G/MEC.
Most of the team members have a Ph.D. degree, coupled with several years’ of industry experience. You will be in the forefront of new technology creating new solutions for future i ndustrial Internet .
The work place is Stockholm in Sweden .
- Analyze trends in 5G for Industries and develop key insights.
- Derive and analyze requirements from Manufacturing Industry on 5G and identify gaps.
- Identify new key technologies for 5G and MEC
- Create good relationships with key players in the industry
- Build network of potential collaboration partners and setting up good relationships with key players in the industry.
- Participating in technical work planning
- Influencing the core networks product line technology roadmap with new technical research project proposals.
- At least 5 years’ R&D experience from a major (tier 1) company in manufacturing industry, preferably within corporate research.
- Ph.D. or M.Sc. in relevant area.
- Deep knowledge of connectivity for industry automation, Industry 4.0 and Industrial Internet.
- Good analytical skills
- Extensive knowledge of relevant industry organizations such as 5G ACIA, IIC, etc. is a plus.
- High skills in team work and interpersonal communication as well as building relationships.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.