Radar IC Specialist
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
We are seeking a motivated and skilled Radar IC Specialist for our automotive radar team. This position requires an experienced professional with a track record of technical excellence in transceiver design , package integration, and/or functional safety.
At least one or multiple responsibilities should be included as followings:
- Bring unique solutions to our product line.
- Increase the performance, competitiveness and reliability while optimizing cost and maintainability of radar IC.
- Design and simulate the receiver and transmitter circuit chains for 77GHz and/or 140GHz bands, including components like PLL and PA.
- Guide the test and process flow of radar IC.
- Have at least 5+ years of job experience within in the radar IC industry.
- Have deep experience with radar IC products in market.
- Have extensive experience in high frequency RF circuit design, with the ability to take RF designs from simulation to production ready equipment.
- Possess high understanding of RF system engineering, architecture, development, design principles, chip process, test methods and experience in several of above technol ogies.
- Be familiar with the electromagnetic (EM) simulation and EDA software such as HFSS, ADS, and Cadence etc.
- Have strong communication skills.
- Can do teamwork in multi culture environment.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson.