Wireless Technology Cooperation & Analysis Engineer
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
About the position
We are currently looking for a consultant to work in the role as wireless Technology Cooperation & Analysis Engineer.
In this role you will work in a small team with the responsibility to apply and manage cooperation projects, identify and analyze changes in wireless trends, and new disruptive technologies in wireless area. You are also expected to be able to contribute with your own analysis work in areas of your own expertise. You are expected to report and present your analysis work both internally in the Huawei Sweden office, but also to our close colleagues in Headquarters in China.
Qualifications & experience
- You have a M.Sc. or a Ph.D. in Wireless communication systems or related technologies (e.g. 5G/6G).
- You have at least 2 years working, or University research experience.
- Specific competence and experience in project management and cooperation.
Required skills/personal characteristics
- Analytical, open-minded, solution-oriented, self-driving with a professional attitude.
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both spoken and written.
- You are able to document and present your work in a clear, effective way.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information, please contact Karin Persson