Senior 3GPP SA5 Standards Delegate
IT & Engineering - Stockholm
Huawei Technologies Sweden AB is looking for a senior 3GPP SA5 Standards Delegate to be part of a multi cultural team of experts researching and standardizing innovative concepts of next generation core networks.
As part of our team, you will work as a 3GPP SA5 standards delegate working with the management of next generation mobile networks and associated technologies and solutions. You will be in the forefront of new technology creating new solutions for future mobile communication.
- Writing technical standards papers for and contributing to 3GPP SA5 standardization.
- Influencing the core networks product line roadmap with new feature proposals.
- Patenting innovative ideas based on performed research in mobile core networks (5G and beyond).
- I dentifying new trends and requirements related to the 5G industry and providing reco mmendations to management level; providing proposals for new research projects.
- Setting up good relationships with key players in the industry.
- Promoting Huawei’s vision and ensuring that core network product line keeps a leading position in the industry.
- Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Telecommunications or Computer Science.
- At least 5 years of experience in mobile network communications , preferably with experience from 3GP standardization.
- Expertise in emerging telecom technologies such as Network Slicing and MEC.
- Extensive knowledge of other relevant industry organi zations such as 3GPP SA2, 5GAA, 5G ACIA , GSMA and ETS is a plus.
- Excellent technical judgment and understanding of the emerging technical trends and ideas in the industry.
- High skills in team work and interpersonal communication as well as building relationship.
- Excellent verbal, written and and presentation skills in English is required.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the Huawei R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information regarding the position please contact Karin Persson