We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner for Huawei in Stockholm (Kista), start ASAP, 1 year contract to begin with. Possibility of extension after 1st year. Fluency in both Swedish and English is a requirement for this role.
Founded in 1988, Huawei Technologies is one of the fastest growing telecommunications and network solutions providers in the world and 2000 Huawei established the first overseas R&D office in Sweden. Huawei Technology Sweden is continuously growing and with 300+ R&D engineers located in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund we are trailblazing the path to future 5G wireless systems with focus on standardization, research and pre-development.
We are currently looking for our new Senior HRBP to join our office in Stockholm, Kista.
In this role the key job responsibilities are:
- Supporting and developing our leading experts to better leverage their value
- Influence and build relationships with our people around the business
- Support managers and staff in general in their daily operation
- Swedish Labor law matters
- Union negotiations at both individual and organizational level
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least 5+ years of HR experience in Sweden, with a minimum of 3 years as an HRBP supporting business leaders in an international company, preferable within the ICT/Tech field
- Experience of leading and recruiting experts is essential (it does not include recruitment of interns and working students)
- A deep understanding and experience in expert management and HR project transformation
- Overall knowledge of Swedish HR principles, employment laws and best practices
- You have strong communication skills, are well-organized and have a positive and optimistic approach
- Ability to understand business challenges and are open for changes
- Excellent working proficiency in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
Preferred starting date: End of November or ASAP.
Location: This is a full-time consultant position (not through Incluso) for one year to begin with at Huawei's R&D office in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden. Possibility of extension after 1 year.
This position is 100% onsite - no remote work is possible.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information regarding the position contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.