We are looking for a Research Project Coordinator for Huawei Sweden R&D Center in Stockholm, Kista. Swedish and Chinese knowledge is a plus for this role. Start ASAP, 6 months contract to begin with. Possibility of extension after that.
About the position
For our Technology Cooperation team of Huawei’s Sweden Research Centre (SRC), we
are looking for a new team mate who could support R&D projects.
• Explore newest ICT research and analyze, in order to facilitate potential
research projects and contribute to local research ecosystem
• Support research cooperation projects with universities and start-ups
• Support both local research projects, EU and National projects - procedures
• Master education in telecommunication, EE, computer science, or similar
fields of ICT from Swedish Universities
• 1-3 years working experience is a plus but not a requirement
• Knowledge and understanding of cutting-edge ICT technologies is a plus
• Self-driven spirit is a must
• Careful way of working is important
• Good at teamwork (reference from previous mentor or employer will be
• Fluency in English (written and spoken), Swedish and Chinese could be a plus
but not a requirement
This is a full-time consultant position in Stockholm, Kista. Start is ASAP and the contract period is 6 months to begin with, possibility of extension after that.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.