5G Baseband/Physical Layer Algorithm Researcher - Huawei
The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks (RAN) product. We work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management (RRM) algorithms. The research is in nontraditional areas and we cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge where your background will be appreciated, then you should consider the following positions.
- Research and innovation in the area of baseband/physical layer algorithm for 5G product.
- To follow and influence the research tracks in Huawei wireless RAN.
- Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and to China.
- A M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience in technologies like MIMO, OFDM.
- Experience in modeling and simulation.
- Knowledge of C/C++.
- A PhD degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Solid research background in Massive MIMO and mm-Wave.
- Up-to-date knowledge about new research trends in academia.
Optional requirements for experienced candidate:
3Gpp RAN 1 experiences, Research experience (not development experience) in physical layer algorithm, MIMO, OFDM, precoding, FDD massive MIMO
Optional requirements (especially for new graduates):
Massive MIMO signal processing, Matrix theory, mmWave precoder, receiver filter design, channel reconstruction, channel tracking, Statistic signal processing, Belief propogation/message passing, Factor graph, Baysian estimation, Compressed sensing, Markov chain, Spatial-temporal processing, Machine learning with CNN, RNN, auto-encoder.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Stockholm.
For more information contact Karin Persson