We are looking for a Sales Administrator for an international company in Gothenburg. Start ASAP, 6 months contract to begin with.
We develop and produces world-class powertrain solutions for a global market, with a heritage from the automotive industry. We’re a pioneering global supplier of propulsion technology, development services and contract manufacturing with manufacturing capabilities in two continents. We create value for customers and consumers by producing high-efficiency, low-emission engines that already power millions of vehicles.
Now, our goal is to re-imagine motion for the future with powertrain technologies that are both sustainable and practical.
There are unlimited possibilities within our company for collaborative people who are ready to make the difference. We are re-imagining motion for a brighter future. Exploring how to push our environmental impact towards zero. Designing tomorrow’s powertrain solutions for automotive and beyond. Join us on our journey!
The sales administrator will support the Sales and Market functions. The support will include:
- Preparing agendas
- Taking meeting minutes
- Lead/support in misc forums
- Manage/follow-up orders incl Inovicing
- Prepare material for misc meetings/presentations (sales material)
- Coordinate activities with other functions
- Compile KPI & status reports
- Knowledge in SAP or ERP system
- Experience from similar positions
- Experience from working in a big global company
- The consultant should be structured, attentive to details and have ability to coordinate several activities
- Microsoft Office
- Fluency in both English and Swedish
This is a full-time consultant position through Incluso in Gothenburg, start ASAP, 6 months limited contract to begin with.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.
- HR & Admin
Loading application form