HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to an international company in Västerås. Start ASAP and 9 months contract to begin with.
We are looking for a Talent Partner to flourish our clients lean Talent team in Sweden, who will support the businesses in attracting and hiring the best talents to contribute to ensuring a more sustainable future.
Join our client if your heart beats for a happy customer and collaborating with people from different cultures, you adapt easily to digital, customer experience driven and rapidly changing talent acquisition world and you are curious about technical competences and building the bridge between those and the clients career opportunities.
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition Lead, North Europe you will be part of our regional Talent team, working closely with stakeholders from HR community and different businesses.
• Manage end-to-end hiring process with relevant stakeholders and advise business on solutions to talent challenges
• Actively advocate for internal talent advancement opportunities and promote talent advancement activities within the businesses as well as educate the organization where needed
• Manage recruitment campaigns, working directly with hiring managers to understand the requirements and decide on the appropriate sourcing strategy
• Conduct screening interviews and assist managers with interviews and selection assessments
• Understand local talent supply and demand dynamics and help to develop hiring plan together with business and HR Business Partner
• Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities and research for trends
• Promote employer in relevant forums, including job fairs, student and professional events, social media etc
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Human Resources/similar
• Experience in talent sourcing and recruitment and passion in the area of Talent Acquisition
• Familiarity with social networks, professional sites and resume databases
• Candidate market understanding and knowledge of supply of certain competencies
• Self-driven and efficient with the ability to influence others, while maintaining a focus on customer service
• Good time-management skills with the ability to handle various open positions simultaneously
• A solution-focused approach and excellent written and spoken communication skills in English and Sweden language
• Curiosity about understanding other people and business drivers
Fluency in both Swedish and English
This is a full-time consultant position through Incluso in Västerås, start ASAP, 9 months limited contract to begin with.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.
- HR & Admin
HR Business Partner
Loading application form