Training and Competency Specialist
We are looking for a Training and Competency Specialist for an international company in the Jönköping area. Start ASAP, 9 months contract to begin with.
The Amplify Program Training and Competency Lead, leads and executes program training and competency development, including approach, plan and execution. Responsible for defining and executing a training and competency plan as a part of the overall change management plan to increase adoption and usage. The main goal is to ensure return of investment on the Amplify program through quick speed of adoption, high utilization and increased proficiency in the business with regards to new ways of working. In the context of the role, this means supporting people (leaders and impacted users) in their individual change journeys through specific targeted competency development and training plans.
Develop program training and competency development approach and strategy in line with change management approach and group training approach including:
- Defining and documenting proficiency and competency targets
- Document competency gaps and training needs based upon the impact assessments
- Plan and execute program training and competency development plan including specific roll-in project plan and execution
- Develop and/or ensure availability of training and competency development material, courses, documentation etc. for impacted stakeholders and end users
- Reports to Program change management lead
- Collaborates with System Integrator Change / Training expert
- Interfaces with group and divisional training and talent management managers Coordinates with roll-in projects change managers and/or training leads
You are a true pioneer and curious by nature. You are all about building trust, are a passionate communicator and have the ability to engage colleagues around learning and development. You are passionate about helping people learn and grow. You have experience from driving Learning and Development and project management in an international environment. You have work experience in the learning/Edtech areas and have prior experience from global LMS solutions. You are a tech/creative ninja and you can help bridge our learning needs into learning actions .Experience of working in a complex environment . Experience from corporate learning for employees and executives. Experience from both classroom training approach, as well as eLearning and self-learning tools . Proven ability to work creatively and proactively in a problem-solving environment .Proven experience working with business training, Ability to make complex subjects into understandable and engaging content. Experience with SAP S/4 Hana training and development module a merit but not a requirement. Excellent written and spoken English (native or equivalent fluency).
- Experience in Training Development and Execution
- Experience from multinational change programs in a complex environment.
- Minimum 5 year of working experience within talent management and training in a business context is a requirement
- Bachelor's in business administration, pedagogy, social sciences, communication or other relevant background.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English.
This is a full-time consultant position through Incluso in Jönköping, start ASAP, 9 months limited contract to begin with.
Please submit your CV and cover letter as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.
- HR & Admin
Training and Competency Specialist
Loading application form