Senior EMC specialist - Huawei
We are currently looking for a Senior EMC specialist to the Engineering competence centre in Kista/Stockholm, to take on the challenge to design and validate our future radio concepts, on a detailed design level and system level.
We expect this specialist to be responsible for technology studies in the EMC design area and to participate in the European EMC standardisation work.
The work will be in very close cooperation with our teams in Kista/Stockholm and our head office in China.
Essential Skills required: (as many as possible from the list below):
- We expect the candidate to have more than eight years experiences of EMC design and/or EMC verification of telecom equipment or equivalent and that this has given the candidate a thorough and deep understanding of the electromagnetic complexity and also of the neighbouring areas like grounding, OVP, interconnect and high-speed data.
- We also request a high knowledge of simulation methods like FDTD, FEM, and MLFMM etc.
- This role requires a good understanding of the international standards within EMC.
- We appreciate hands-on experience of the lab environment, and we appreciate experience or understanding of the International standardisation work, its processes and way of working.
- The candidate can, of course, communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing.
- We require at least a Masters level and most likely a PhD in Electrical engineering or equivalent background.
- We believe that the candidate might have produced several international publications at conferences and that experience of communication with universities is a natural part of this person’s competence.
Additional skills required:
- We expect that the candidate can work independently as well as in a team. The candidate should have a strong feeling and interest in innovative solutions, innovative technologies, and product development and also to share experiences with others in the team and have a proven capability to pursue creative solutions.
- Experience of work in research organisations (or at Universities) driving research activities targeting deliveries a 3-5 year from now is appreciated.
- Prior experience from international and multicultural work is preferred.
This is a full-time consultancy position at the R&D office in Stockholm.
For more information please contact Karin Persson