Logistics Coordinator - IDTM
We are looking for a dedicated person to work as a Logistics Coordinator at International Doping Tests & Management (IDTM) headquarters office in Blasieholmsgatan 2A, Stockholm Sweden. To start ASAP.
International Doping Tests & Management AB is an independent organization specializing in global comprehensive Doping Control Services. IDTMs major clientele are International Sport Federations including track and field, swimming, cycling and tennis. IDTM has established a unique world-wide network of over 220 certified doping control officers and operates in more than 100 countries.
To read more, visit: www.idtm.se.
Logistics Coordinator Overview
As Logistics Coordinator you are part of the Finance Department and play an integral part in delivering the departments objectives. Your role is critical to the core production process, and as such you are expected to provide effective and efficient support across a broad range of activities.
The Logistics Coordinator will be accountable for the completion of operational support tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
You will work closely with both Operations and Finance and report to the Finance Manager.
Coordinate Courier Shipments:
- Organize courier shipments based on incoming material requests from Doping Control Officers located all over the world.
- Communicate and solve logistical issues that arise in the daily operations. IDTM does shipments to and out of +100 countries worldwide.
- Communicate with Doping Control Officers in relevant matters regarding shipments and materials.
Inventory Handling and Monitoring:
- Manage and monitor IDTMs storage both in Stockholm and within the DCO network.
- Run materials and inventory in a cost-efficient manner.
- Implement best practise solutions.
- Ordering of material from suppliers. Keeping track of orders, quantities and delivery times.
- General ad hoc duties.
- Operational paperwork and administration.
- Hands-on experience within logistics
- Education within logistics
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail is essential
- English communication skills, verbal and written.
- High level of accuracy in data entry
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines.
Contract Type and Hours
This position is full-time employment with 6 months trial period.
The successful Logistics Coordinator will be a dynamic and driven individual who thrives in an international environment. Moreover, you should feel proud and stimulated to be part of a leading private company within the world of Anti-Doping.
Please submit your application, CV and cover letter in English, as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
NOTE! EU work-permit required.
For more information regarding the position, please contact Marianne Nilsson.