We are looking for Customer support Engineers to join Arelion.
These are part-time and full-time hourly-paid jobs.
Employees are scheduled on a rolling basis for shift work covering 24/7/365.
Single shifts and on-call duty can occur. Improving our way of working is key which is why you are expected to raise various issues. They work with continuous improvements, so you need to find change appealing.
• Take care of our customers' requests (incoming by telephone, e-mail, web interface and/or fax)
• Log all actions and contact customers in the appropriate system
• Perform in-depth level of analysis and troubleshooting to resolve as many cases as possible at the first line without escalation to the second level support
• Keep track of SLA thresholds and commitments and chase information and progress status with other internal units and external providers
• Be responsible for keeping the fault handling ongoing and pushing for a resolution/a restoration of the service as soon as possible
• Write the reason for outage reports to customers upon request
• Contribute to the process and routine development and improvements and share knowledge
• Exemplify the company values & code of ethics in the daily workflow
Qualifications and skills needed:
• A Master's degree with a major in Network Engineering or Communication Systems
• Solid knowledge of IP technologies; VoIP, mobile data signal, transmission, voice, roaming, Ethernet
• Excellent/ fluent English (written and spoken) on a highly technical & professional level
The following skills are meriting:
Chinese, Russian, Japanese and Spanish language skills are a priority at the moment
• Service and business-minded
• A self-driven problem solver with strong analytical capabilities
• Indifferent to a stressful environment
• Able to quickly learn and adapt new routines, support systems, technologies
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an ongoing basis.
For more information regarding the positions, please get in touch with Karin Persson.