The Huawei office in Sweden is the leading overseas R&D office in Huawei, and the Wireless Network Algorithm Lab at Huawei Sweden drives innovation for the Huawei wireless Radio Access Networks product.
They work on physical layer signal processing and Radio Resource Management algorithms and cooperate with universities all over Europe to find the next technological breakthroughs. If this sounds like an interesting challenge, and you believe your background is a good match, then you should consider the following position.
• Research and innovation in the area of Physical layer and Radio Resource Management
• Contribute to strategic planning in the area of radio network performance and algorithm development
• Drive and contribute to university cooperations in the algorithm area
• Some travelling is expected, both within Europe and in China
• 8 years of experience or more in the wireless communication industry
• Good knowledge of key technologies such as OFDM, massive Mimo and interference coordination
• Experience in system-level simulations
• Innovative spirit
• A PhD in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience in the telecom industry
• Knowledge of 3GPP standardization
• Well connected with academic research in the area of radio performance and algorithms
• Knowledge of optimization theory, control theory and/or machine learning
Please contact Karin Persson if you have any questions.
- IT & Engineering
Loading application form