About the position
We are looking for a Chinese speaking HR Assistant & Secretary for Huawei's R&D office in Stockholm (Kista), the major responsibilities as below:
• International mobility management and support.
• Arrange activities and workshops both internally and externally
• HR assistant such as HR data maintenance, staff check in/out, etc.
• Secretary matter (e.g. book meeting, arrange trip, reimbursement)
• Other HR work support.
Qualifications & experience
• To be successful in this role the candidate should have more than 2 years’ experience of working in HR/Admin(including intern or working student), preferably in a public and/or international company.
• Excellent working proficiency in English (written and spoken), fluent Chinese Mandarin and good Swedish.
• Advanced MS office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• A Bachelor Degree, Masters or equivalent background is required.
• Service mentality
Required skills/personal characteristics
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbally. Fluent in English, Chinese Mandarin and good Swedish.
• A self-starter with the ability to work independently and lead technical projects.
• Work in multi-functional and cross-site groups.
• Aptitude and ability to learn new things.
• Flexible to work in different roles as needed.
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
This is a fulltime consultant position through Incluso in Stockholm. Start ASAP!
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.