If you are considering the challenge of a position in the most prominent telecom supplier company globally, this may be the opportunity you have been looking for.
The Huawei Sweden BTS Engineering Lab is a global hardware research center focusing on engineering concepts, platforms and new components for future radio solutions. We work with technology evolution and how to utilise this in the needs of future communication networks and products. We are continuously searching for disruptive ideas or potential paradigm shifts as we act in a critical period: What we investigate and design today might dramatically transform the next generations’ communications systems. This position will be based in Stockholm.
- Engage in the application and R&D of inorganic and non-metallic materials.
- Seek appropriate resources to manufacture and process flexible antenna materials, ceramic materials or ferrite materials by using technologies such as multi-layer film preparation and mixed ceramic application to meet the electrical performance specifications.
- Gain insight into the industry development trend of inorganic and non-metallic materials in the electrical and magnetic fields, reserve key technologies in advance through project pre-research, and ensure that the competitiveness of responsible products reaches the top level in the industry.
- Communicate with first-class research institutes/universities in related fields to improve Huawei's competitiveness in inorganic and non-metallic materials and advanced process technologies.
PhD in inorganic, nonmetallic materials or processes.
- Three or more years of relevant engineering experience in a research institution or commercial company.
- Experience in R&D of inorganic and non-metallic materials such as tunable antenna materials, ceramic materials, ferrite materials, multi-layer film preparation and ceramic hybrid applications.
- Be familiar with the manufacturing resources of the European supply chain and cutting-edge technologies in the industry.
- Candidates can gain insight into the industry development trend in the inorganic and non-metallic materials field and reserve corresponding key technologies in advance through project pre-research to achieve industry-leading competitiveness.
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Swedish or Chinese is a plus.
This is a full-time consultant position.
If you have any questions, please contact Karin Persson.