For our client in Gothenburg we are looking for a Lead Developer.
The preparation for our clients digital future is done in many different parts. One success factor that they need is a platform that enables team to faster deliver their compound digital services that complement and enhance their vehicles, enables new business models and increase the pace of innovation throughout the enterprise. The development is done in a human centric mind-set using Agile/DevOps practices at Sustainability and Product Compliance Cluster.
What our client offer
In this position you will work in an agile environment where you as the lead developer is empowered to bring requirements all the way from the reviewing stage to production ready functionality, while also working with code reviews and setting up plans for how to architect our clients code to have top notch quality and allow for quick changes.
- Being curious and open-minded.
- Coaching approach to leading teams of developers where you support them in everyday problems that occur and set the standards to be followed when writing code.
- Continuous striving to develop skillsets by networking internally and externally.
- Being willing and curious towards developing a T-shaped profile by expanding knowledge into one or more other specializations.
- Understanding, applying and following agile team principles and ceremonies.
- Understanding and showing an interest in the user needs and user journey for the product teams' outcomes.
- Willingness to network with stakeholders if necessary, for technical elicitation
- Outgoing easy to talk to and patient person
- Self-motivated and not scared to take contact with new people
- Azure Cloud Services
- NodeJS (Apollo-Server) - Typescript
- Neo4J – Graph Database
- Fluid in writing Typescript code
- NodeJS – Working with Apollo-Server
- GraphQL – For creating the type definitions and schemas
- Neo4J– Extensive knowledge working with graph databases
In this position its valued if you have:
- At least 8+ years of documented experience of working within IT, in a roll as a developer/senior developer/technical lead.
- Have been working with requirements with direct contact to the client
- Previous experience in data analytics tools
- Have a good understanding of the Agile development process
What you will do:
- You will work in a cross-functional team
- You will work all the way in our development process, from creating requirements to putting code in production
- Participate and contribute to the DevOps practices
- Be part of the Developer Community of practice
- Build cutting-edge products and services that will deliver value to the customers.
This is a full-time consultancy position in Gothenburg.
Fore more information, please contact Stefan Wittmoss.