About the position
Employees are scheduled on a rolling basis for shift work covering 24/7/365.
Single shifts and on-call duty can occur. Improving our way of working is key which is why you are expected to raise various issues. We work with continuous improvements, so you need to find change appealing.
- Take care of our customers' requests (incoming by telephone, e-mail, web interface and/or fax)
- Log all actions are taken and contacts with customers in the appropriate system.
- Perform in-depth level of analysis and troubleshooting to resolve as many cases as possible at the first line without escalation to the second level support
- Keep track of SLA thresholds and commitments and chase information and progress status with other internal units and external providers.
- Be responsible for ongoing fault handling and pushing for a resolution/a restoration of the service as soon as possible.
- Write the reason for outage reports to customers upon request
- Contribute to the process and routine development and improvements and share knowledge
- Exemplify the company values & code of ethics in the daily workflow
Qualifications and skills needed.
- A degree with a major in Network Engineering or Communication Systems
- Solid knowledge of IP technologies; VoIP, mobile data, signaling, transmission.
- Excellent/ fluent English (written and spoken) on a highly technical & professional level
The following skills are meriting
- Cisco/Juniper certification
- ITIL knowledge
- ML/AI knowledge
- Chinese, Russian, Japanese and Spanish language skills are a priority at the moment
• Service and business-minded
• A self-driven problem solver with strong analytical capabilities
• Indifferent to a stressful environment
• Able to quickly learn and adapt new routines, support systems, technologies
About Telia CarrierTelia Carrier (TC)
TC is one of the world's leading network infrastructure and services providers, empowering individuals, businesses, and societies to execute their most critical activities. Customer Support Center (CSC) is TC's single point of contact regarding service faults, delivery, billing, and sales inquiries from customers, operators, service and content providers, and other large-scale users worldwide. We own and drive customer issues to resolution while keeping an open communication channel with customers during ongoing cases. CSC is a technical customer support unit with solid business acumen and customer focus. We deliver a world-class customer experience to build business trust and reliability with our customers. Discover more at www.teliacarrier.com
For this position, we prefer candidates currently living in Sweden.
Please submit your CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible since we will review the applications ongoing.
For more information regarding the positions, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.