Do you like working at a high pace? Do you thrive in a role where you work in many different contact areas? Are you a fan of communication and interested in employer branding? Then apply for the position of Business Consultant Coordinator/HR at Huawei Sweden R&D!
In the role, you will be part of the HR team in Sweden that supports Huawei's R&D offices in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Lund. You report to Carina Höglund, HR Manager for Huawei Sweden R&D.
- Responsible for the contact with all consulting suppliers, which mainly includes contract negotiations
- Work close to the purchasing department and update agreements and look for new partners
- Single point of contact for HR questions from consultants
- Actively work with Huawei Sweden R & D’s employer branding work, which includes responsibility for our attendance at university fairs and organization of various employer branding events
To succeed in the role, we see that you have:
- Academic degree in HR or equivalent.
- A few years' experience of working in HR / recruitment, if you’ve had ownership of your own recruitment processes, it is an advantage
- Good communication skills in Swedish and English both in speech and writing.
- Hands on attitude, ready to come up with pragmatic solutions.
- Good prioritization abilities and structured approach to work with flexibility for rapid change.
This is a full-time position in Stockholm and the final candidate will be employed by Huawei. We will review applications on an ongoing basis so please apply with CV and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
For more information, please get in touch with Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.