We are looking for experienced designers who have a strong background in the embedded software/hardware area. Your job would be highly related to embedded system design and implementation in the wireless telecommunication industry, especially in 4G/5G L2 protocols, embedded software/hardware co-design and co-verification, software architecture design, and performance analysis and tuning. The position will help to define new baseband
software/hardware architectures for existing and future radio products.
- Work with Layer 2 SW architecture teams to prepare for the next generation SW design
- Contribute to improving the quality and capacity of our product by SW and SW/HW co-design
- Help build a long-term strategic vision addressing current and future needs by crafting architecture roadmaps, anatomies, and development plans.
- Participate in product studies, primarily in the early phases
- Identify technology gaps required to build future radio products
- PhD/MSc/BSc level in a technical subject area or the equivalent level of knowledge
- Five+ years of experience in embedded software development, having proficient programming skills in C/C++.
- Multi-core programming experience
- Knowledge in 5G and LTE (4G) standards (3GPP), L1 & L2
- Multi-Core processor programming knowledge, DAG scheduling.
- Knowledge in Layer 2 scheduling and resource allocation is a big plus(e.g., PDCCH /PUCCH, Scheduling )
- Knowledge in SoC(System-on-Chip) hardware/software co-design, microprocessor architectures, memory/cache optimization
Please note that we only accept applications sent via our recruitment system.
It's a consultant position at Huawei R&D Kista, Stockholm.
For more information, don't hesitate to get in touch with Karin Persson.