On behalf of our client we are looking for a software developer with an interest in Azure platform technology.
During this assignment you will work with software deployment, as well as development and bug fixing of existing software services.
This role requires you to be a problem solver, with a curious mindset. You will be doing everything from creating application environments to hands-on testing to end-user support. To be able to understand and find workarounds whenever the concept is vaguely defined will be required. You will be keen to explore new solutions and should contribute to analysis and design, technical documentation, transition and deployment of software components and systems while working with our front-end application developers and liaise with the backend developers
- Analyze the viability of technical solutions to meet stakeholder requirements and make recommendations to adapt and increase efficiency
- Support and troubleshoot, assist project team with any environmental issues during application deployment across development, QA, staging and production environment
- Set up environment to run business managed applications, ecosystem and tools including AI applications and tools
- Support customers developing and deploying their solutions integrating their managed applications and associated HW
- Contribute to technical documentation, create sample projects and PoC (Proof of Concepts) to promote and educate the developer-user
- Using your solid knowledge of APIs, work with app developers in the team to integrate those APIs, creating the correct queries and scripting
- Assist internal development teams to create and package their API and/or hardware development kits in a developer-friendly way for smooth onboarding
- Influence internal product roadmap and strategy with your working knowledge and experience with external developers to create more successful developer products
The Role requires
- Good understanding and technical exposure to Azure cloud technologies and concepts
- Experience designing and supporting Azure environments, e.g. load balancer / traffic manager config, Azure AD user and roles management, serverless deployments with Azure Functions, Azure Key Vault, Storage.
- Hands on experience using the Azure administration portal.
- In-depth hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure account/multi-tenant management, JWT, OAuth.
- Database Knowledge (such as Cosmos DB, Redis, SQL Database / Azure DB for MySQL)
- Knowledge of core Azure related architecture (e.g Virtual Network setup, DIP configuration, Virtual Machine handling, ADNS, Network Security Groups, Web Application Firewall)
- API Management and API usage experience. Swagger/OpenAPI.
- Experience from Azure Managed Apps.
- Experience from Event Driven Architecture and Google Pub/Sub or Azure Event Grid.
- Experience with building and provisioning using Docker & container orchestration tools like Kubernetes.
- Good English communication skills (writing, verbal, presentation)
- BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field
- Experience from designing Microservices
- DevOps experience with CI/CD.
- Experience in IoT solution (e.g IoT Hub, Azure Marketplace)
- Hands-on experience from IoT hardware (Nvidia, Raspberry Pi).
- Knowledge of Custom Vision tools and interest in AI
- Open Source projects contributions or experience to handle version-controlled source code
- General knowledge of Automation / scripting skills
- Self-driving contributor who can work independently as well as in a team
- Adaptable to a fast and frequently changing work environment
This is a full-time consultancy position in Lund.