Team Assistant – International investment company in Stockholm
On behalf of an international investment company we are looking for a Team Assistant to join their team in Stockholm. You will work with the happiest team in venture capital, support team members in Stockholm and New York and also cover Office Management duties.
While your base will be in Stockholm, you will be working cross-office, supporting our US team, as well as collaborating with our London office (and get many chances to meet the entire team during our annual get-togethers!). Fluency in English is a must and Swedish is a merit.
We are looking for a highly organized and passionate team player, with solid communication skills and great attention to detail. You are comfortable with rapidly changing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing calendars - diary management and coordination of meeting and calls in several time zones, accommodating changing diaries and communicating schedules
- Extensive travel arrangements - booking flights, transport, accommodation and restaurants (locally and internationally) as required
- Event organisation and support - organising culture and team events/activities and assisting at our external events
- Office management - general office management and overseeing day-to-day facilities operations. Managing office supplies/equipment, meeting rooms, couriers and dealing with vendors/service providers
Who are you
- Fluent in English, written and verbal
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar role (or demonstrable interest and ability to undertake this as a new challenge!)
- Always curious and a constant learner
- A strong working knowledge of Google Workspace
- An eye for detail and a strong commitment to getting things done
This is a full-time permanent position based in Stockholm. You will be employed directly by the recruiting company.
Please apply ASAP with your CV and short cover letter in English. We will review applications on an on-going basis.
For more information about this role, please contact Marianne Nilsson, recruiter at Incluso.